SEMI-PRIVATE GROUP OPENWATER OPTION
This is our Accelerated program for those of you limited on time. The Semi-Private beach dives program incorporates about 24 hours of Instruction in Class, Pool and Beach Diving Sessions only. Once you Complete all Class, Pool and 4 OpenWater Dives – your Instructor can sign you off. This Course runs the same as our Standard All Beach Diving Course, but has a 4 to 1 Student/Supervisor Ratio on the Open Water portion of the Class (Standard Ratio is 8 to 1).
We recommend this Course to Students for Several Reasons:
- It gives you more Personalized Attention.
- It allows those with Difficult or Varying Work Schedules to take Classes.
- It gives your Group the ability to take a Semi-Private OpenWater Class with just your Friends at the same Price as Standard “Pre-Scheduled” Courses (Based on 4 or More Students)
- This Course has the Most Varied Schedule Available because you can set it with 4 or more!
- Higher Instructor/Divemaster to Student Ratio
- Less Class Time because you View a PADI Loaner DVD in Advance of your First Session.
To View How to Build a Class Schedules See Below.
Also…Don’t Forget – Buy your “Basic” Equipment from Pacific Wilderness (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots & Gloves) and we’ll give you an INSTANT $50 REBATE on your Class!
Classes Limited to Eight People (8/1 ratio in the Class/Pool and 4/1 Ratio in the Ocean)
NOTE: All classes are booked in advance and Instructors are paid on a “per student” basis – Because of this we may not be able to accommodate special requests, schedule changes or cancellations without fees. Should you wish to cancel after you have already registered for a specific class our Cancellation Policy is;
- More than 14 days from the start date – we will try to fill your spot with another diver. If we are unable to fill your spot, you will be charged a $50 Tuition Cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days from the start date – we will try to fill your spot with another diver. If we are unable to fill your spot, you will be charged a $100 Tuition Cancellation fee.
- Less than 7 days from the start date – you will be charged a $149 Tuition & Pool Rental Fee.
We recommend checking your personal schedule prior to selecting & registering for your SCUBA Course.
- Weekend #1 Class & Pool Session – $75 per session. However, if you miss Saturday’s Session – you will not be able to attend Sunday’s Session since Sunday’s class builds on Saturday’s Lesson. If this is the case, you’ll need to Pay $150 to make up both sessions. ANY missed Session must be made up PRIOR to your Ocean Dives the following weekend.
- Weekend #2 Ocean Sessions – $75 per session. However, if you miss Saturday’s Dives – you will not be able to attend Sunday’s Dives since Sunday’s class builds on Saturday’s Lesson. If this is the case, you’ll need to Pay $150 and make up both sessions.
Ask about your $50 INSTANT REBATE on this Class!
|Your Course Fee Includes:
- Higher Instructor/Divemaster to Student Ratio.
- Tuition Fee (SEMI-PRIVATE)
- All Necessary Books, Log Book, Dive Table & Forms.
- All Rental Gear Including; Wetsuit, Hood, Weight Belt, Weights, B.C., Regulator System & Tanks.
- PADI Open Water Certification Card.
- (4) Open Water Beach Dives
- Loaner DVD to Reduce Class Time
- FREE 1 Year Membership in Pacific Wilderness Dive Club($30 Value)
To book your own “Semi-Private” Class please use the following Outline of time allocations:
- Class Time – Dedicate 6-8 Hours total time. This may be done in One Full Day of 6-8 Hours or two to Three Days/Evenings of about 3 Hours each. In either case, all Book Work and quizzes must be completed PRIOR to each session.
- Pool Time – Dedicate 6-8 Hours total time. This may be done in One Full Day of 6-8 Hours or two to Three Days/Evenings of about 3 Hours each. (If you are planning to take Classes through the Orange Store Location then we suggest Scheduling all your Pool Work to be in One Day since our pool is in San Pedro. We usually meet at 9am and work till noon – take a lunch break – then complete pool skills at about three or Four o’clock.)
- Beach Dives – Dedicate 3-4 Hours total time. Two Beach Dives may be done in One Morning usually from 7 am till 11 am. Orange County residents will dive from Laguna Beach, LA County residents will dive from Redondo Beach. Beach Dives One & Two are typically on Saturday the day before the Final Two Beach Dives on Sunday. This makes picking up your Rental Gear (Included with Class) easier – you only have to do it once.
If you need help or have any questions on how to schedule Your Group Semi-Private Class Please call or e-mail us and we’ll be happy to walk you through it!
PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Center