WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE PACIFIC WILDERNESS?
|Indoor Heated Pool – On LocationTalk about Convenience! Here’s the Ultimate – Our Indoor Heated Dive Training Pool.
- Custom Built Exclusively for Dive Training.
- Heated to a Comfortable 88 Degrees.
- Professionally Maintained by a Licensed Pool Service.
- Inspected Regularly by the City for your Safety.
- Twelve Foot Depth prepares you for the “Real Feel” of Diving.
Our Pool is Located Inside our San Pedro Location , truly the Ultimate in Convenience!
|In Store Pool – Ultimate Convenience
- Students have Several Class / Pool Sessions during their Open Water Course, all within the San Pedro Store.
- Imagine hauling gear to and from a pool site several times. Getting fitted, Checking it out, Checking it back in – and each time loading wet gear into your car at the end of each pool session! We’ll that’s how it’ll be at most Dive shops. Not at Pacific Wilderness 🙂
- Oh, and did I mention our Pool is Heated, Indoors, Custom Built for SCUBA, has Private Men’s & Women’s Changing Rooms and Separate His & Hers Bathrooms?
|Experience – We’ve been Training Divers Since 1953!
- We’ve been in business since 1953
- All employees are experienced DiveMasters, Instructors or Master Divers
- We are the largest Dive specialty store in LA & Orange County!
- We Service everything we sell – in house, including on Site Tank Hydro-Testing, Regulator, Dive Computer, Gauge & B. C. Servicing.
- Indoor Heated Pool on Site – 12 feet deep and a comfortable 88 degrees.
- We are Dive Supplier and maintain equipment for:
- Los Angeles Police Department
- Los Angeles Fire Department
- Los Angeles Port Police
- US Coast Guard
- Long Beach Aquarium
- Sheriff’s Emergency Services Division
- Orange County Sheriffs
- U.S.C. – Wrigley Institute
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- Cousteau’s Catalina Camp
- …and lots of others
We are a PADI IDC Center…meaning we train divers to be instructors. This means when you take classes from us you’ll not only be certified as a PADI Diver, the most recognized Dive Certification in the world, but also have all levels of classes available to continue your education.
|Price – All Inclusive means no Hidden Charges!Please note if anyone quotes Classes for less – they’re not including something!
Your PADI Group OpenWater Class Includes:
- Tuition Fee
- PADI Book Package Including; Textbook, Dive Table workbook, Dive Table, Log Book, Dive Stickers & Student Folder.
- PADI Certification card (the most recognized in the world)
- All Rental Equipment including Wetsuit, Hood, Tanks, Weights & Belt, Regulator System with Gauges & Buoyancy Compensator.
- Catalina Island Dive Boat trip (on a DIVE BOAT, not the express) – Dive from a real Dive Boat & see Beautiful Catalina Island Underwater!
Your PADI OpenWater Classes does not include Basic Snorkeling Gear: (True for every shop)
These items are available at Pacific Wilderness and we would appreciate it if you purchase this gear from us.
Why, you ask? Because –
- We back your purchase with a 30 day Low Price Guarantee (in writing).
- We know how and will fit you properly.
- We have the best selection of equipment anywhere – with all budgets in mind.
- If you have any problems with your equipment during your pool session we can exchange it for you on the spot! This does not hold true if you purchase it somewhere else.
- We back what we sell and only sell equipment from reputable companies.
- When you are fitted properly your whole Dive experience is better and more fun!
- Believe it or not, when you shop with us you make both our jobs easier. We know you’re fitted properly and you know with properly fitting Gear your whole Experience will be Better! So, when you buy it from Us – We’ll give you an Instant $25 Rebate to make us Both Happy!
Total BASIC Snorkeling Gear will run approximately $140 to $300 (Most people spend about $200). If you purchase all Basic Gear here (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Booties & Gloves) we’ll give you an instant Class Rebate of $50 on the spot!
Continuing Education – We offer all Training Levels:
Here at Pacific Wilderness our Classes don’t Leave you Dry after OpenWater. If you really shop around, you’ll find most shops have little to offer after your basic class.
We, however, offer the following so you may continue your Education:
FREE Dive Club Membership! – One Full Year:
On top of all this, as part of your Open Water Class you’ll receive FREE Membership in Pacific Wilderness Dive Club for One Year when you Complete the Course. Membership is a $30 Value and includes:
- 10% discount on all Pacific Wilderness non-sale items
- Package Price on Equipment Purchases
- Club rate on all dive boat charters
- 10 FREE Air Fills
- Monthly “E-News”
- Club I.D. Card